Aurignac Finance is a corporate finance boutique dedicated to long-term financial issues of SMEs and mid-sized groups. We offer investment banking services on companies with enterprise value ranging between €5m and €100m.
We advise and implement customised operations relative to equity, structured financing and complex situations such as carve-out and companies under administration.
We are independant from financial institutions and leading consulting groups and we deliver one-to-one services. We have advised 20 transactions over the pas 5 years and we rank in the small caps M&A league tables since 2007.
Aurignac Finance is member of the professional association ACIFTE. The firm is approved by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) and registered as Investment Advisor at ORIAS under the n° 13000369.
We attach a particular importance to the preservation of our clients' interests, so this is our main guideline in practicing our profession. Consult here our CODE OF ETHICS AND BEST PRACTICE.
DISPOSALS & ACQUISITIONS
On the sell-side, we assist family shareholders or private equity funds to manage and optimise their exit projets. We carry out as well non-strategic carve-outs for large coprorate clients.
On the buy-side, we support mid-sized groups or international corporations to implement and realise their external growth and diversification strategies.
We act on the long-term perspective in order to create value for our clients:
• Choosing the type of operation and its implementation timing
• Preparing the operation
• Targeting and selecting investors or banks
• Managing negotiations of agreements and key issues
Our advisory in growth financing enables our clients to gather equity funding and structured debt to finance long-term investments or minority interest buyouts. Therefore we assist:
• companies willing to raise capital from private equity investors and/or bank debt in order to set up their growth projects,
• shareholders in fund raising, aiming to finance minority interest buy-outs and more generally disposals between family members,
• project developers (renewable energy source power-plants, factories, etc.) to set up and find structured finance adapted to each project.
CARVE-OUT OF NON-STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES
We assist large and mid-sized groups in their projects to separate and sell out activities and business units that have become non-strategic.
We intervene at the earliest stage possible in the process in order to optimise the main terms of the operation such as the deal value, the carve-out conditions or the transition agreement with the acquierer.
Beyond the usual work necessary for a classic disposal, we assist our clients on specific issues:
• Precise definition of the perimeter of the activity in question
• Identification of the main issues relative to the separation fo the perimeter from the rest of the business
• Assistance in the financial separation of the perimeter
The perfect control of these different stages is essential for the success of a carve-out operation.
COMPANIES UNDER ADMINISTRATION
We also assist our customers in acquiring companies or assets of companies that have filed for bancruptcy. By identifying opportunities as up-stream as possible, we contribute to set up a dialogue and a relationship of confidence between the stakeholders and therefore to materialise a common project that is benefical for both the acquirer and the target company.
We show great reactivity and capability to mobilise resources on extremely short notice in order to adapt to the rhythm established by the bankruptcy procedures.